It’s Reuben and I’m head of marketing at LEAD, founder at Cat Insights.
When we started LEAD, man – we were extremely scrappy.
To market courses, we relied on platforms such as Eventbrite, Peatix. To deliver content, we made use of Facebook groups.
Recently, we’ve been creating more content and building more solutions for our customers.
To experiment quickly, we built a lot of solutions on top of WordPress. Now it’s time to improve our product for customers.
So, we’re hiring a WordPress developer cum full-stack developer.
What’s in it for you?
- Join us in a mission to help people grow.
- Access to cool team mates.
- We may be scrappy – but definitely bold with implementation.
- Improve your development skills.
- Grow into a CTO role.
- Money. (Definitely!)
- Exposure in an organization that wants you to grow.
- Reliable and positive.
- Good at WordPress and web development.
- Autonomous and can self-initiate.
- Flexible & coachable.
What you’ll be doing?
- Work with our team to develop landing pages, websites and customer journeys.
- Provide technical leadership and look after technical needs in the company.
Salary and compensation will be based on value and experience.
Let’s date before we marry. This role will start as a part-time position and then move into full-time when we know we love each other.
Apply: Fill this form and let’s go for it.
Not a developer? We’re hiring a digital marketer too: Fill this form